-
Re: Coronavirus
@Teyaknife yeah I kinda misspoke when I said that social distancing will kill the virus, but it will still contain it more and slow the spread if you social distance ...
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Step
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Top
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: Coronavirus
As you can see from here, cases are still growing, not shrinking. (For the most part anyway.) Also the reason that the coronavirus wasn't killed is because some people COULDN'T ...
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: Your first, favorite TV commercial
You use bbcode. [media](write your link)[/media]
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: Coronavirus
if people keep re-opening the economy prematurely, then we WILL have to wait 10 years for a vaccine before going back to normal. Or, we can wear masks and social ...
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Moon (I'm a werewolf :P) ocean or land?
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
etc.
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
lol... I still I like my idea better.
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Summer Olympics day or night?
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to call one night a "millennia"
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: There, they're, or their.
Eh. I like "Where" better than any of 'em.
Sep 27, 2020 - Re: Gif War pt2 Sep 27, 2020
-
Re: Change a Letter
Hip
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: Post Your Random Poems!
The barnacle is asleep, The barnacle is secretly a sheep, The barnacle is stuck to a ship, The barnacle is losing its grip.
Sep 27, 2020
