-
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
yes
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I post in randomosity a lot.
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Potter battle
You don't know what the death star is??? Have you never watched star wars?????
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to assume you know if they are offended or not.
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-86
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
enough true
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
I have a better reference... Well, Tamatoa hasn't always been this glam I was a drab little crab once Now I know I can be happy as a clam Because ...
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
don't you mean not all shiny things are metal? I know quite a few metal things that are shiny.
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
beyond
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Potter battle
I'm in the death star of course
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
amogus
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
who
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
as wise a move as my wisdom teeth
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-86
Nov 18, 2021 -
Re: What book should I read next?
me who doesn't recognize any of the titles: You should read LotR in my opinion.
Nov 18, 2021
