User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: aged cheese

    asdf $_$

    Oct 3, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    Bawl

    Oct 3, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    nerds chocolate candy or fruit candy?

    Oct 3, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    @Hkumar for being awesome. and for getting hit by pans

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I'm just gonna say that I'm not planning on having sex until I'm married and ready to have kids.

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    Maw

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creation versus Abiogenesis

    @Niteowl 1. I don't necessarily believe that it was exactly 6k years ago that God made the universe, or even that it was 6 days. There could have been millions ...

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    But @Vil, what is "murder" for that matter?

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creation versus Abiogenesis

    @Vil "Inherit the wind" criticizes creationism... why would it make you believe in it?

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well @Riellehn the problem is that it would be one thing if both the fetus and the mother had a say, but since the mother is the only one who ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    It basically boils down to what life is and what value should be applied to it, in which case we have differing opinions. I know that life isn't fair, and ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    @Riellehn then people have been teaching abstinence wrong. Also, who says that the woman should have to be the one to raise the child? Part of my point was that ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creation versus Abiogenesis

    Okay, so first of all, I believe in Creation. There was a former thread for this, but it was closed due to heated tempers or something (I dunno) so I'm ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    @Riellehn that's why I said scientists need to study more on pregnancy to come up with solutions to make being pregnant safer and easier to get through. Yes, it changes ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: JK Rowling

    I don't know about the new stuff, but I know that the original books painted discrimination as horrible and evil. (I mean, Voldemort was basically discriminating against non-"pure bloods" and ...

    Oct 1, 2020


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob