-
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
@Stellarjay I asked a random dead person and they said you won't be gone for long xD
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Lope
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Teal eagles, your alien, kittens... napping is for everyone.
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Mythological Creature
Dragons are my favorite, though vampires are a really close second. I still hate twilight though
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Which Premier League Football (Soccer) Team?
I see that I started a trend xD
Oct 5, 2020 -
Re: Best food poll
I've eaten plain sugar... it's kinda yummy...
Oct 5, 2020 -
Re: Best food poll
@Vil not plain sugar?
Oct 5, 2020 -
Re: Best Band
@lulon lol
Oct 5, 2020 -
Re: The Topic of HarryHardy
Update: Now he's a "Beast reviewer"
Oct 5, 2020 -
Re: Best food poll
@LZPianoGirl lol. I personally like chocolate the most out of the things I listed but that's probably not just me.
Oct 5, 2020 -
Re: Best food poll
Don't forget to say why in the comments!
Oct 5, 2020 -
Re: The Arrow or The Flash?
Who's your favorite? Don't forget to say why in the comments.
Oct 5, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Slope
Oct 5, 2020 -
Re: Dream or Technoblade?
You do know Technoblade beat Dream in a duel, right @Stellarjay?
Oct 5, 2020 -
Re: Who is the coolest Avenger
@Hkumar That's what the "A different one I forgot to list" category is for. I KNEW I was forgetting someone(s). I also completely forgot the Guardians of the Galaxy... even ...
Oct 5, 2020
