-
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
What I think when I read your username: "How do you pronounce the H? Is it silent? is it like Huh-Kumar? Aitch(H)-kumar? Is it tied in with the k somehow???"
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for shoving a pie in the face of a not-so-innocent person for revenge.
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
Yes she did. She wants two in fact.
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Standard telephones even laid Larry Addams really joyfully away, yay!
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
Dracula, who's taking a stroll in Rome, ya'know, drinking blood.
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
poop Yes my plan succeeded!
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
*sniff* Yeah, dump the water on him, not me!
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Should the statues be torn down or not?
I honestly don't really care either way. I'm not really the sentimental type, so I don't care if the statues are up or not. It's not like it affects anything ...
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Best food poll
Chocolate is obviously the best.
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
I love bagels, but some kinds of bread are even better, so... bread. It just has more variety. entree or dessert?
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
*Starts bawling like an infant*
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Pop (yes I am directing things towards a certain word)
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Soup trucks end large, lego, arbitrary Johns all yonder.
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-194 I don't... I just like it miles better then coffee. :/
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
absorbant
Oct 6, 2020
