-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
No, it's PIE HOUR!
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
Alliteration
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: Best food poll
It definitely is.
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: Who is the coolest Avenger
Why does everyone like Wanda so much??? I honestly kind of like Captain Marvel though. plus her super powers are ridiculously OP
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: The Arrow or The Flash?
I've never seen supergirl... except for the few times she's in a cross-over with the Flash or something. Also lol someone likes Lego Batman.
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
Uh... I'm actually kind of a terrible studier... but thanks anyway! (And how did you know I have good grades? O_O And they're not, like THAT good... lots of A ...
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: The 2020 Presidential Debates
Sad to say, I was watching "The Arrow" in the basement instead of the vice-presidential debate with my parents...
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
PUMKIN PIE!!!
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Poop!!!
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: The 2020 Presidential Debates
I almost laughed when Trump talked about "Cleaning up forests" by removing dead leaves and branches.
Oct 7, 2020 -
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
"Highly unlikely" eh? We'll see about that.
Oct 7, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
Shoe.
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
... Poop MWAHAHAHAHAHA I'm so immature
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
@Vil sorry. *Pulls Vil back* You need a pie too.
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
sea
Oct 6, 2020
