-
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-194
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
Awesome. I'll go fetch the Ballistae and Onagers.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Dream or Technoblade?
@Stellarjay you have to provide evidence to convince me.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Best Band
@Stellarjay Well I'm obviously not going to list every single famous band. I personally don't have a famous band really.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
by "newcomer" I'm assuming you mean @LordMomo and @SpunkySpaceKitty?
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Best food poll
@LordMomo WRONG. Chocolate is the best. obviously.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
A cat in space that needs a bath. (Sorry but that's what "spunky" makes me think of in relation to cats.)
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Uh... East? Maybe? I dunno. The Dab or the Floss?
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to think someone was being bold to make assumptions about something you said.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
hello y'all the coolest guy around is back! (I am the coolest guy around, right??)
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
*Brings truck loads of angel food cake*
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For having a cool unicorn Halloween profile picture.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@Hkumar thought he was a superman and tried to stop the death star laser by getting in its way.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to be so rude as to point out pointing out someone for pointing out grammatical errors
Oct 9, 2020 -
Re: Best food poll
I like Five Guys for burgers
Oct 9, 2020
