-
Re: Paste!
@LordMomo you don't have enough pink elephants.
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
@LordMomo I'd say you look like, well... Momo. (Honestly why'd you name yourself off of that thing?? In case it wasn't on purpose and you don't know what I'm talking ...
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Fine, fine... @HarryHardy or @ThePointsFairy can start the word.
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
yes. I'll start: poop
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
Running around randomly, shooting a machine gun into the sky and screaming swear words.
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Who will you vote for as president?
Who will you vote for? (You better not say Donald Trump) I said Joe Biden even though I'm not actually old enough to vote.
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
We're never stuck.
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
...or say black lives matter in front of a racist cop.
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only goat." -Leia Organa
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to care when I came into this forum.
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for thinking I'm a witch.
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
"Fighting with food" seems to happen a lot in these "last person to post wins" forums.
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
Valhalla
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
Geez y'all. Such a hubbub about pizza. Sushi is WAY better tasting.
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
@Hkumar LOL. Hack into important government websites and change all the settings to make the design pink.
Oct 31, 2020
