-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
national
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
snacks are generally pretty delicious.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of YOU to say tuna is better than sushi!!!
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
BANNED FOR CONTINUING THIS UNNACCEPTABLE, UNTRUE THEORY OF ME BEING A WITCH.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Who will you vote for as president?
Me being "angry" was mostly me joking around. I'm not actually mad that y'all are voting Donald Trump. (Also yes I know he won the electoral vote. When I said ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
folks
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"That there are some goats in this world, Mr. Frodo… and they’re worth fighting for." -Sam Gamgee
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Who will you vote for as president?
@LordMomo HA WELL HE'S LOSING IN THE POLLS. (Though he might cheat again like in 2016 and end up "winning" anyway. He's already taken over the postal service and has ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
@LordMomo Oh. So not the super creepy Momo that I was thinking of. (Be warned. It is VERY creepy and you will probably get a jump scare)
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Halloween costume
lol. And it would probably scare any little kids you come across. EDIT: I see you meant a different Momo. The one I was thinking of is very scary, not ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
Singing indoors... in a LIBRARY
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Who will you vote for as president?
OKAY WHO PICKED DONALD TRUMP
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
BOLD OF YOU TO DARE TO IMPLY THAT TUNA IS BETTER THAN THE GLORIOUS SUSHI.
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Halloween costume
@LordMomo why weren't you Momo?
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
I'd rather eat the food instead of hit people with it, but everyone to their own ways, I s'pose.
Nov 1, 2020
