-
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to keep using an exclamation point even when I clearly implied not to.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
LYING IS SOMETHING I WAS NOT DOING.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Who will you vote for as president?
I never said I like Joe Biden. I just think he's way better than Trump. And banning fracking isn't the worst thing in the world when we're trying to switch ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Halloween costume
Eh, I still like being the Witch King... (Which is NOT a witch btw. The Witch King is a Nazgul.)
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to use an exclamation point.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
fat is something I am not.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
how is that checkmate.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
mathematics
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for being so calm, which means YOU'RE the witch. I mean, I'm not even a girl, so I CAN'T be a witch. A wizard, sure, but not a witch.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Who will you vote for as president?
@Spunkyspacekitty you could say the same thing of the Republicans. At least the democrats are trying to solve issues like climate change and racism, whereas all Trump is doing is ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
math
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
decide
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Cookies belong in my tummy.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Who will you vote for as president?
I don't see any evidence of Democrats cheating, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Also the fact that Trump cheated in the 2016 election isn't the only reason ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
pick
Nov 2, 2020
