-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
Coronavirus
Nov 5, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Rote
Nov 5, 2020 - Re: Paste! Nov 4, 2020
-
Re: Halloween costume
My point is that I'M NOT A WITCH. That was my backup argument you were addressing. Also so you're saying that harry potter witches are nasty fairy tale crearures? Theres ...
Nov 4, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for not banning me in your last post when you're supposed to.
Nov 3, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
"Wrong" is not word that defines me.
Nov 3, 2020 -
Re: Halloween costume
Okay, here's the facts you're ignoring. 1. The "Witch King" has nothing to do with witches and is actually a kind of wraith. 2. I'm a guy, not a gal, ...
Nov 3, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
surgery
Nov 3, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to keep disobeying.
Nov 3, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to not obey me.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Halloween costume
Exactly. It doesn't change certain facts that you're ignoring.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for making no sense whatsoever.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Was I? I think not.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: What's Your Favorite Part of Halloween?
It's definitely the candy for me.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Halloween costume
You just committed the straw man fallacy big time.
Nov 2, 2020
