-
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
Going to a nursing home without a mask when you tested positive.
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
I doubt anyone's going to beat the numbers me and @HarryHardy came up with. Unless you say infinity... but that's cheating.
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Hip
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Hot
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Sandwich, the ultimate lunch food, used as an alternative to food from the school cafeteria.
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
mushrooms
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
The movie Tangled. (Okay maybe that wasn't from your username...)
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Shot
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
eggshell
Nov 5, 2020 -
Re: If You Support Trump, Why?
@Teyaknife I don't particularly like Biden, but for me, Trump is a complete nightmare, which is why I support Biden. Let me explain. 1. Pro-life. Yes, I am also pro-life, ...
Nov 5, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
broken
Nov 5, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
smart
Nov 5, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
knowledge
Nov 5, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Tot
Nov 5, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
panic
Nov 5, 2020
