-
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
I already said what you looked like... a potato with hair, aka mold. xD
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For beating me at one point with randomosity posts.
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: If You Support Trump, Why?
@Teyaknife First off, I'm sad to see a fellow football (soccer) lover so oblivious to what really liberals want to do. Um... which is what? You didn't explain anywhere in ...
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Imposters are sus.
Nov 8, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
/summon Item ~ ~ ~ {Item:{id:"",Count:1b}} lol this involved minecraft.
Nov 8, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Honeycrisp, definitely. Cheetos or Doritos?
Nov 8, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Graham's number.
Nov 7, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
pup
Nov 7, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
Putting graffiti on the white house.
Nov 7, 2020 -
Re: If You Support Trump, Why?
@JabberHut 1. I agree with you on this topic, I just feel that the way Trump is doing it has bad repercussions and if you make abortion illegal, you have ...
Nov 7, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
*pulls out a long loaf of Italian bread* You bet!
Nov 7, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Pup
Nov 7, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
Knuckle Sandwiches are hard on your teeth though.
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Ton
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
I like edible things, as long as they taste good.
Nov 6, 2020
