-
Re: Guess The Name
Guys I know how to play this game. @spunkyspacekitty. My guess is that your name is, I dunno... Margaret???
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Coup
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Coup
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Me likes cookies.
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: Write the worst poem you can.
Bob's a tomato, Larry's a cucumber, Joe's a Cheeto, and I like to slumber.
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
@Stellarjay what's with the binary code? ;)
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
I'm not. I'm eating things on fire.
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Cats. long-haired cats or short-haired cats?
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
Um... I'm not sure popsicles are flammable.
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Googol plex, but for every zero add another googol plex of zeros. Then, for every one of THOSE zeroes, add ANOTHER googol plex of zeroes to the number. Keep repeating ...
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
*Puts the fire out by sucking on the lollipops*
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
4.71428571429 this was from chemistry homework
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
nobody
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
pencil barnacle or clam
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Coup
Nov 16, 2020
