User avatar

Nebesah

Nebesah

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    I am now officially Nebesah! In case you guys didn't notice :) Anyways I used to be EAHailstone. Which was a horrible name. 13 year old me was terrible at ...

    Jan 26, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Please review my book

    Hello, I'm Em. My friends call me The Red Pen Nazi because I'm brutally honest with my opinions. Please don't hate me. Alright, honestly, I didn't read the whole thing ...

    May 22, 2012
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    I am! 'Tis called Nefarious Purposes. It's a slightly absurd light-hearted comedy about a high school girl with hopelessly embarassing parents, an evil ex-boyfriend, and a slew of hormonal peers. ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I am also back. Again. 'Tis entirely possible few (or none) of you will remember me because: a) I've been gone since September-ish and b) I wasn't that huge to ...

    May 23, 2011


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince