User avatar

Nebesah

Nebesah

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Black Roses Red-Something i just sort of came up with

    I must agree with StoryWeaver13. This was rather cliche. Please don't be sad. I got kinda bored with the beginning because it's one of those we've all heard before. It ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: *has no title

    freckled strewn face so, to be grammatically correct, it would have to be "freckle-strewn" or "freckled face." I liked the spacing out of the two lines because they simply stood ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Up In Flames; Rough Draft

    Yes, it will go on and God do I feel like such a hypocrite because I always point out people's grammatical errors. Oh well. Thanks so much for fixing them. ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wisdom of Children

    Wow! Wow! and thrice times Wow! This was really good. I myself am one of those people who never cries. (I actually don't think I can.) So this really spoke ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Up In Flames; Rough Draft

    Here it is. Sorry it's so long... I am a poser. There. I said it. It feels good to be honest-with you and with myself, but if you ask me ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Painted Dove

    Alright, so I see you asked for a opinions only on the story and not of your grammatical errors, which, I must say, I found distracting to the feel of ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Frozen Kisses

    so I feel like a really terrible person because I'm about to rip your story apart in attempt to help you better yourself. the sounds of the argument became louder ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Changes: Chapter 2

    You have some grammatical errors and whatnot. I didn't read Chapter 1, but I could still follow what was going on. I just started reading the beginning and it got ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It'll Be Okay

    Thank you guys so much for all the positive and helpful things you said! I feel very special right now. :D Anyways, I will tell you that all the stuff ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It'll Be Okay

    It'll Be Okay She holds her child close, clutched in the grip of terror. They listen to him downstairs, waiting for him to leave them Alone Alone with their bruised ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That's What Life Is (Extract 1)

    You said there would be typos, so I'm gonna point them out and also any grammatical errors, but first: This was great. Is it going to be a book or ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Forked

    It was really strange, to say the least. It's one of those stories that's weird enough to send my friends and me on the floor in laughing fits with tears ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Summer To Remember-- Prologue

    It really drew me in. All the mystery is what makes you want to keep reading because you're like, "What are they talking about? What could be so important that ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: That Voice

    The character Jimmy is so likeable, as are all the other characters. The way he can come out of her head and go back in is new, and I like ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Swamp Creature (Chapter 1)

    It's a good start for a book. The last sentence left me wanting to find out who was knocking, which is always good. It means the reader won't throw the ...

    Nov 15, 2008


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist