User avatar

Nebesah

Nebesah

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary of A Broken Girl [Chapter Three]

    It's me again! This is getting to be some sort of routine-y habit-type thing. Ah, well. On to the review and general grammar stuff: I was kind of too busy ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Distant Ship

    Hmmm... This is a intriguing plot idea, and you have pretty good grammar (well, you did go a little comma crazy in some parts, but that's no biggie. I do ...

    May 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary of A Broken Girl [Chapter Two]

    Here I am again, but now reviewing your chapter 2!!! Nothing really worth writing has happened yet. I got a new roommate today, though. Her name is Rebecca and I ...

    May 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dog's Life

    Alright, so I will be frank with you. I didn't read the whole thing. i read about a third of it, but, from what I can tell, you have good ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Little Girl No More

    I liked this too, but I felt that you need some punctuation, even if you only use periods because I had difficulty distinguishing one idea from another. Secondly, you had ...

    May 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary of A Broken Girl [Chapter One]

    I have to agree with Kat. This is on the short side for a first chapter; expanding it would make it more interesting. I really like the cynical-sarcastic thing you ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chasing Yesterday, Prologue+Chp.1

    Here it is. I want brutal honesty. Candy-coat nothing my dear reviewers!!! It is night time, almost three in the morning. The streets of Birchwick are peaceful. Some houses are ...

    May 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thief Chpt 2 Part 2 :D

    Yay, Grammar Time!!! So, because this is so short, i'm just going to repost the whole thing and put my comments, good stuff, and bad stuff. She ignored her and ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Partly Lacy [Prologue/Chapter One]

    Let me start off by saying that this was really quite excellent. The plot is engrossing so far and I really enjoyed it. Your description of death was new and ...

    May 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart-Prologue (REVISED)

    alright, please don't take this personally, but it seems that many times when someone tries to point out helpful improvements to you, you have an excuse. I know this sounds ...

    May 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thief Chapter 2: Part 1

    Alright, so before I tear your story apart grammatically (because that's just what I do, sorry) I'm going to try and be nice and point out good things first. The ...

    May 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nikolina

    I also really liked this. I'm a sucker when it comes to princess stories but this was good. Wanting to not be a princess instead of dreaming of becoming one ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Zombies Want My Brain, part 1

    Zombies Want My Brain Inspired by Single File and that really addicting game, Plants vs. Zombies ~also, I know this isn't entirely Action Fiction, but it will be. Plus, I ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Gigaman : A Very Bad Pun.

    this was so terribly cheesy that I loved it. profession help this should be professional help, but other than that, i found no gramatical errors. Your story made me laugh ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Dark Voice: Chapter One

    so, I've actually read the original "that voice" and i have to say that i almost liked the happy-go lucky Jimmy in that one better. This one was darker (duh, ...

    Apr 12, 2010


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack