User avatar

Nebesah

Nebesah

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dreams

    Hiya VioletJune, So I have come to review your piece. I will have to agree with Emorykings and BondGirl007. This was extremely lengthy. I was going to quit at first, ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 2 (Draft #1)

    Hello again, here to review your revised chp. 2 and comment and do some grammar work: I will delete some things and change others just for good flow. They will ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 3 (Draft #1)

    So I am here, as promised, to review. i will have to agree with... well I don't remember who said it, but your grammar was so much better in this ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #1)

    So Solvalery, I have come to review your piece, as requested. First of all, I would like to say that I liked this way, way, way better than Chp. 2. ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 2 (Draft #1)

    I liked the beginning ok, but towards the end, it grew boring and your grammar became really, just bad. First he made me trip, at least he's a gentleman and ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Welcome to Hell

    Hello there jasminebells! Now your just like them Your stuck in Hell forever now, your never going to leave. All three of these "your"s should really be "you're" as in ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Zombies Want My Brain, part 3 *also Revised*

    Again, I want brutal honesty. And now I am in full-on freak out mode. It’s not until after Max hangs up that I realize that I’m gripping the phone so ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Shall Never Write For You

    Hiya kingolions, So I feel like this whole poem challenged me to find something wrong with it. The whole time you were talking about someone being critical of your writing ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: for you, little sister

    Alright, so this was nice. It had a lot of emotion built up behind it which made it seem real (good thing), but some of the rhyming seemed forced. (bad ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nikolina (Chapter 2)~America

    So, I was going back looking through all my old reviews, clicking on the links and seeing if the authors had added more. When I saw you wrote more I ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Lake House/ First Chapter

    So, here I am, having waded through your lengthy story. Umm, so I am brutally honest, please do not have your feelings hurt by the torrent of corrections that will ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being herself and doing everything to the extreme. None of this boring half-way crap you see nowadays.

    May 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Zombies Want My Brain, Part 2 *Revised*

    I want brutal honesty! Candy-coat nothing, my dear reviewers!! The phone rings for the umpteen-thousandth time that day. I pick it up; knowing it will be Max. “What do you ...

    May 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary of a Broken Girl [Chapter Six]

    So I am back again. I actually did read Chapter Five, but I didn't really have much to say. I like this better than the last chapter. The character is ...

    May 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary of a Broken Girl [Chapter Four]

    Here I am again. Reading your story and what not... Anyways. I liked this entry too. The only thing I caught was a run-on sentence: The nurses fed us pills ...

    May 19, 2010


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain