User avatar

Nebesah

Nebesah

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ryan Night

    Hola! I'm Em and I will be attacking your paper with my grammatical evils. Forgive me if I seem harsh. I was either 2 minutes away from being a dead ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary of a Broken Girl [Chapter Seven]

    Alright, so i vaguely recall reviewing the first six chapters of this and i must say i am a bit disappointed. The first part of this one is good but ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Good

    Wow. I am very amazed that anyone liked this/took time to read it. Honestly, I don't like poetry and I like writing it even less but this just popped into ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Good

    Good It is simple and complex. It is people, mostly children, but pets, husbands, wives too. It is approval, nonchalance, dismay, encouragement, dismissal, and zeal. It is a greeting and ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Writer's Lament

    I found this hugely amusing. You did a great job with parallelism and what not. Your rhyming only seemed force on one line: the part about the broken chair was ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Partly Lacy [Chapter Two]

    Due to my oober busy schedule during the school year, I have only JUST NOW gotten your message that you sent almost a year ago about your update to Partly ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Nefarious Purposes 2

    Chapter 2 I plop down on my bed and let out a groan. A couple empty tapioca pudding cups tumble from my bed to the floor. Sadly, three and a ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nefarious Purposes 1

    Chapter One “Psst…” “Ugh.” I grunt in protest. “Psst…Cantaloupe!” A finger pokes me in the side. “Ugh-nuhhh!” I roll over as best as I can in the back seat, trying ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I am also back. Again. 'Tis entirely possible few (or none) of you will remember me because: a) I've been gone since September-ish and b) I wasn't that huge to ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight *Contains excessive nagging and puke worthyness*

    Wonderful. Absolutely Wonderful. I noticed a few gramatical errors here and there but it wasn't anything major. In any case, I FIRMLY BELIEVE that you should keep going with this. ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chasing Yesterday, Chapter 2

    It's been a while since I've posted anything (or even written anything for that matter). Anyways, here it is and I want brutal honesty!!! Benji Wilcox Private High School Tuesday, ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I would have to say Eragon. I saw the movie first and was all, "this is cool I guess." A year later I read the book then watched the movie ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shattered Memories, Prologue

    Alright, so I found this lovely prologue after I had reviewed Chapter 1. I am now seeing Chp. 1 in a new, significantly more flattering light. so, to review the ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shattered Memories, Chapter 1

    Hmm, alright. Ok. Umm... This was interesting and is going to be tricky to review because I've never really read anything like it and I'm not sure if I like ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Christians' Lie

    Hello Hero, They asked him what he'd to say This should be "They asked him what he had to say," or something along those lines. And now I shall share ...

    Jun 17, 2010


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke