User avatar

NatashaGarrett

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Anita Blake (Vampire Hunter)

    I love these books I'm on "Blue Moon" right now. I've been reading like a book a week. I love "Ted Forrester" lol. I think he's one sexy hitman.

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lois Lowry

    The Giver is actually my favorite book. I loved it so much that I wrote to and emailed Lois Lowry to talk about it. That was one of the things ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Lovely Bones

    I watched the movie and I didn't like it that much. The beginning was very good, but the ending made me mad. (I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    One of my favorites is called, "The Giver" by Lois Lowry. It really makes you think about how the world would be if there was no pain, jealousy, etc. I've ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [11]

    Wow. I'm new and was just looking at random things and I read this. That was insane! I loved it. It was just so well written. I loved how descriptive ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mother's Day Poem

    I think that it was sweet. Sometimes short and sweet is awesome. As long as you're writing what you feel, I don't think it has to be 3 pages long.

    Sep 27, 2010


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous