User avatar

Narnialover4ever1

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Escape: Chapter Two (1/2)

    :D Good job describing things :) 'The run wasn’t much of a sweat to him. He ran around the track with ease and met up with the other boys, who ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragonmaster Chapter 20: The Oath *Revised*

    Your dialoge is very good! I'm enjoying this story! 'Know this, Zavier. The palace is Timmy’s only hope to live a full life. Deep secrets are buried within those walls, ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demon of the sea:Chapter 5

    Very cool! I liked this chapter best :) 'The ocean. It is weeping mother. It is so lonely.” A pained look flashed across mother’s face, but it was gone as ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Codex (chap 3) Redone

    :D Good job! Some capitalazation was wrong, but overall it was good. I liked it! Keep writing :)

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ch 11: A Rose Left Alone

    I liked it! Plus, the pictures made it more enjoyable :). The title is great! Keep up the good work :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Scars: Part 8

    I like it! It's an interesting plot line. You need some commas in some places but overall your grammar was great! 'All thirty-two of us fanned out and began throwing. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden Flame: A dragon's secret Chapter 3 pt.1

    Vanessa is such a great character! Good job writing! You described some things excellently :) I really like this story. It's got a great plot :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Out With Magic Part 3

    Great! You used some good adjectives!! 'Dax walked to the large rock structure that was not far from the caravan. The structure was shaped like a hill with grass growing ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nightshade Chapter 4

    Good job! I really am eager to read more of this! HURRY WRITE! :D :D Take your time :). Keep up the good work :) Narnialover4ever1

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden Flame: A dragon's secret Chapter 3 pt.1

    'Ow… that hurt… pretty……bad…” Vanessa whispered to herself as she sat up, trying to stop her head from spinning. She moved her arms up and down to check whether they ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Blazen Chapter #4

    Good grammar! 'Grey stood, a little ways away, a knife stabbed through his back. He stared at Callie for a moment, and she saw his eyes glaze over as he ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love Bites, Especially When You're a Plus Size!

    'So I left the restaurant as quickly as possible and hitched a taxi – only to realize I didn’t have any money on me. I know what you’re thinking, but ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Logs Of Jeremy Edwards Ch.3 (outdated)

    'As I yelled one of it's scanners noticed us on the barricade, As it turn and started to track it's turret toward us. Kinney fired just as it starting firing ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragonmaster Chapter 21: Sage

    Good job! You did a great job describing things! 'My eyelids flashed open greeted only by darkness. Everything was pitch-black. I sighed and closed my eyes but then there it ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nightshade Chapter 5

    I liked it a lot! Great chapter! Very good descriptive words and it was very interesting! 'Starlight had an incorrigible grin on his face. Why does Starlight suddenly become so ...

    Aug 28, 2011


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen