User avatar

Narnialover4ever1

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't have one yet

    I LOVED IT! wow, such a great theme and ending sentence! You should write more of these! You gave enough decriptive adjectives and it wasn't to long (which I thank ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elaana; Chapter 3

    Good third chapter! I really liked it! You kept it interesting and alive. I really like your characters they are really great! Can't wait to read the next chapter :) ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Immortal

    Very good! I liked it! It was deep, dark and had a lot of great adjectives. I liked the more descriptive sentences they really spoke to me, the reader. Good ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Winter

    You did a good job of detailing the story. The details were not to long or to short, which I liked. You needed som commas in places but overall I ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The night I died

    Hello! :) I really liked it! good job! Your character was great and very expressive, which I liked. I saw some places where you needed commas but I think someone ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forever with me

    Hi! I really liked it! It was short and sweet, also very deep. It was a little confusing in the beginning but that just might be me. Good job and ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Everytime he smiles

    Authors Notes: this is my first romantic short story. I'm so excited! this is also the first thing I have submitted on here. Ok, so here it goes :) Everytime ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Weight of The Soul - blurb and prologue

    Hey :) I really liked it. It was a bit confusing at first. There are spelling mistakes. I liked your character Sally though. She seemed real to me. I enjoyed ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    My favorite writing tip is probably this 'Don't write for other people, write for yourself'. That one has helped me bunches! also, my imagination opens up when I'm listening to ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Soundtracks

    My favorite soundtracks are... The Narnia movies Pirates of the caribbean Peter Pan All the disney princess movies :D

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shade- The First Immortal - chapter two

    I liked it! Your character seemed real and alive. I could relate to him! Keep up the good work :)

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Haha!! I was laughing when I read this! Am I the only one who gets in trouble because I stay up late writing? :D . :D :D These smilies are ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Thanks :) Geez and I thought I was the only young writer. Boy, was I wrong :D My dream is to be a better author then CS Lewis... yeah, I ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello :0) I'm a newbie. Found this site while searching for Young Writer clubs. I really like it so far! :D I LOVE Narnia and will talk with anyone about ...

    Aug 23, 2011


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell