-
Re: Gravestone pt.2
Aww this was so sad! I felt like crying at the end! Good job and keep up the good work! The beginning was a little confusing but the ending was ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: I need help Believing....
:D Good job! My favorite part was... 'So I tell you,All of this and more. You understand and change,And you don’t walk out the door.' It was very deep :) ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Destiny's Call: Chapter Four
Oooh a Transformer fanfic! I liked it! It was a bit confusing, though. Good job. I like Prime Star the best :D Good job! :)
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Chapter 6 - Gaining Perspective
:D I really liked it! Good job on the sixth chapter! It wasn't boring and seemed alive. You might need to add some commas but overall I found it exciting, ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Maiden Won't Ye Come Down?
:D So cute! I really liked it! Good job! 'My maiden's high up in her palace Spitting out the window My eyes shot arrows right to her face Guards chasing ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Shattered Rainbows
Hello :) I liked it! very creative and it's easy to relate to! 'Most people do not rememeber a huge percentage of their dreams, but I live mine. I spend ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: deleted
:D Hey! I liked it! you seem to have a future as a singer/song writer. It's really cute and made me blush when I remeber some past crushes I had ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Zombie.0
Oooh really dramatic! I liked it! I'm glad this is only the prolouge because I can't wait for more! Good job and keep writing! :D
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Untitled
The first line, I think, was the best! Good job! I am looking forward to more of your work :D
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: A Poem of the True "Heart"
Good job! My favorite line: In a better world, the heart would be a vessel,able to transportgood from oneto another'. It was really deep and I enjoyed it. Keep writing!
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Sealed by Fire- Chapter Two
Good job! This was a great 2nd chapter and I really enjoyed it! Your characters are great! Keep up the good work :D
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: My Forbidden Love
Good job! It was really cute! Most poems get boring at the end but yours didn't. Keep writing! :D
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: The Art Murderers Ch 5 (Edit 4)
:D :D I like it! Great fifth chapter! It was interesting and you kept it alive (which is very hard to do). Bravo! Keep up the good work! By the ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Take Me Back To 90's
This made me smile! I really like this line: 'Here I'm sitting, wondering What went wrong and when 'Cause kids today just live through the Net No more games with ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Burning Skies
I love her innocence and sweetness! It was great! You explained everything from a little kids point of view which I really thought was great! Good job and keep up ...
Aug 28, 2011
