User avatar

Narnialover4ever1

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 3)

    I liked it! Good job! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep writing, Narniafan4ever1

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nightshade Chapter 5

    I liked it a lot! Great chapter! Very good descriptive words and it was very interesting! 'Starlight had an incorrigible grin on his face. Why does Starlight suddenly become so ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Savior: Chapter Four

    Hmm... it was a bit choppy but a great story overall. 'Weird. This girl was very strange but I bet if I was a hard-ass christian, people would probably think ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Happy Unhappy Ending: Chapter 4

    'I smiled. “Yeah, people just love punishing me. My old friends, my mom and probably my sister too when I get home.” I said and lay back in the grass. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Time Chamber. Chapter 2

    :) Good job on the second chapter! I can not wait till the third one! Good job! Your characters are AWESOME Keep writing, Narnialover4ever1

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Art Murderers Ch 4 (Edit 4)

    Aww I LOVE DEXTER!!! Good job!!! :D I think this is the best story I've read on here... :D Keep up the good work! This was really sweet! Keep writing, ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 5: May Traverse

    I LOVED this second chapter! Good job! A bit confusing but I got through that part :D Keep writing! you seem like a talented writer! Keep up the good work, ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hidden Illusions Chapter 2

    Hmm... very interesting :). I liked it! Brittany is very cool! She seems real! I am looking forward to the next chapter :) Good job! I'm gonna follow you :D ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hidden Flame: A dragon's secret Chapter 3 pt.2

    Good second chapter! I really liked it! Your characters have great personalities and seem real! I think my favorite character is Vanessa but Shang is very cool! Keep up the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crying Softly

    Good job :) I really liked it! It was deep and emoitonal :) Keep up the good work :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed.

    I really liked what you had so far! Keep up the good work :) I'll be following you :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Hear me

    Wow! I loved this! I tried singing it to my guitar and it really worked! Good job. Keep up the good work and keep writing! You seem like a really ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Massiveness of How Sad It Is to Want Someone (2.1)

    A little bit confusing in the middle, but I figured it out. I really like it! Good job! Your characters are really alive and seem real! Keep writing and keep ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hidden Flame: A dragon's secret Chapter 2

    Great job! I really liked it! A bit confusing at the end, but that might just be me. I get confused a lot ;). Great second chapter! It was very ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Forgetful.

    LOL This was great! I laughed the whole time. Good job and keep writing!!

    Aug 28, 2011


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio