User avatar

Narnialover4ever1

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Codex (chap 3) Redone

    :D Good job! Some capitalazation was wrong, but overall it was good. I liked it! Keep writing :)

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 11: A Rose Left Alone

    I liked it! Plus, the pictures made it more enjoyable :). The title is great! Keep up the good work :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mythos (Chapter Eight)

    Good job! I liked this chapter! Some grammar problems but IcyFlame pointed them out. Keep writing :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Collectors (part 3)

    Very good :) I liked it. Nice story line. Good job! Keep writing! Narnialover4ever1

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Scars: Part 8

    I like it! It's an interesting plot line. You need some commas in some places but overall your grammar was great! 'All thirty-two of us fanned out and began throwing. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Has Ben, Never Was Chapter 8

    Aww this is so romantic. I just love stories like this! Great job! Bridgit is a very cool character. Keep writing :)

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hidden Flame: A dragon's secret Chapter 3 pt.1

    Vanessa is such a great character! Good job writing! You described some things excellently :) I really like this story. It's got a great plot :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Out With Magic Part 3

    Great! You used some good adjectives!! 'Dax walked to the large rock structure that was not far from the caravan. The structure was shaped like a hill with grass growing ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Teenager's Guide to Exorcism - Chapter Two (2)

    Confusing... I didn't understand who Alexander was. I like it so far and chapter 1 was great! Good job overall :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nightshade Chapter 4

    Good job! I really am eager to read more of this! HURRY WRITE! :D :D Take your time :). Keep up the good work :) Narnialover4ever1

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hidden Flame: A dragon's secret Chapter 3 pt.1

    'Ow… that hurt… pretty……bad…” Vanessa whispered to herself as she sat up, trying to stop her head from spinning. She moved her arms up and down to check whether they ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Blazen Chapter #4

    Good grammar! 'Grey stood, a little ways away, a knife stabbed through his back. He stared at Callie for a moment, and she saw his eyes glaze over as he ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love Bites, Especially When You're a Plus Size!

    'So I left the restaurant as quickly as possible and hitched a taxi – only to realize I didn’t have any money on me. I know what you’re thinking, but ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Logs Of Jeremy Edwards Ch.3

    'As I yelled one of it's scanners noticed us on the barricade, As it turn and started to track it's turret toward us. Kinney fired just as it starting firing ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonmaster Chapter 21: Sage

    Good job! You did a great job describing things! 'My eyelids flashed open greeted only by darkness. Everything was pitch-black. I sighed and closed my eyes but then there it ...

    Aug 28, 2011


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta