User avatar

Narnialover4ever1

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Of Toads, Peaches and Teenage Angst - Chapter 4

    Great job! I LOVE it so far!!!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Rise of the Flames Chapter 3

    Good job with the dialouge! I really like your story so far!! :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Legacy chapter five part two

    'But we talked about that. We talked about us. He admitted he'd missed our close friendship as much as I had, and was eager to continue rejuvenating it after tonight. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 3: Suberbia

    The dialoge needs a little working on. I LOVE it though :) great job!!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Darkness Within (4)

    Great job with the beginning! I loved it! Your doing a great job with the story! Keep up the great work :)

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mythos (Chapter Seven)

    Really good! I enjoyed it a lot! I've read the other chapters but I like this one the best :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Escape: Chapter Two (1/2)

    :D Good job describing things :) 'The run wasn’t much of a sweat to him. He ran around the track with ease and met up with the other boys, who ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Clique Breaker:Chapter Five

    Very good! This story is so great! Your doing a great job :)

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonmaster Chapter 20: The Oath *Revised*

    Your dialoge is very good! I'm enjoying this story! 'Know this, Zavier. The palace is Timmy’s only hope to live a full life. Deep secrets are buried within those walls, ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon of the sea:Chapter 5

    Very cool! I liked this chapter best :) 'The ocean. It is weeping mother. It is so lonely.” A pained look flashed across mother’s face, but it was gone as ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The First Son - Chapter 3

    Great job! You really expressed the emotion! The title is good too! Made me want to press on it :D Keep writing!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Waves of Death (see spoiler)

    Good job! It was really deep and emotional! I loved it!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: be the resistance

    Hey! Great job! You were great expressing your feelings using words. The melody fit in quite nicely with the words. I liked it!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Chapter One - When We Grow Up

    Great first chapter! I liked it a lot! Can't wait till chapter 2 :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 11

    I LOVED IT! You are great at describing and expressing the words! Keep up the good work!

    Aug 28, 2011


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig