-
Re: Random, not title yet.
Very good! I enjoyed this a lot!! The first part was really good :D
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Cosmos (Outer Space) Part 4
Ooh great part!! My favorite was probably this... ' 'My heart pounded in my chest to an ever increasing beat. Everything was pitch black, but far from silent. Terrible roaring ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: The way I feel
This is very sweet! I love it! Great job!! :D
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: F The World
I like it... it's different from what I've seen on here. Good job :) The first line was great!
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: I need help Believing....
I really like it! It was deep and fun to read :) keep up the good work :D
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Hold Me Tight (Part 2: END)
I dont usually like slashes but this one was good! I love Xmen!
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Hidden Flame: A dragon's secret Chapter 1 pt. 2
This is very interesting! Keep up the great work!!! Vanessa is so great! :D
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Memories-Chapter Three
Some grammar problems but your doing great!! Keep up the good work :D
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Touch Of Stone: Chapter Three
Great third chapter! Your characters are great! IcyFlame kinda said all the things I was going to say :) keep writing :D
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: An'Thar, The Death Weaver
Good job! I LOVE it so far! The title was very eye catching!
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Nightshade Chapter 4.5
Very good! I like it! :D
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Savior:Chapter Five
This is great so far!! :D Keep writing!!
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Clique Breaker:Chapter Six
:D I love it so far! Great job!! :D
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: The Voyage of the Pied Piper Ch5
I LOVE it so far! Great job! Keep writing!!
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Take A Chance-17
I can not wait to read more!! Keep it up!!! :D
Aug 28, 2011
