User avatar

Narnialover4ever1

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Snow White Spoof

    This made me laugh. You should write more of these! I really liked the humor. I think you should try a Cinderella one or a Sleeping Beauty. What was a ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Savior:Chapter Six

    Oh I liked it!! It's really sweet and cute! When the waiter guy was say 'And maybe desert after' Desert is really spelled dessert. :) I liked it a lot!! ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ghostly Love

    I haunt her, I know I shouldn't. Being dead is boring. It's not like I chose death. Death just happened. I was a normal seventeen year old guy, ready to ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Deprived of Truth

    Great job!! I love it a lot!! 'The path treaded by Jesus pained, but it’s time we walk it' ^^ Great line!! My favorite, actually. I LOVE the Christian parts ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Courting Insanity (1)

    I like it a lot!! Good job! I can not wait till the second chapter! :D The plot line seems very interesting :D Keep up the good work :) I'll ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winged Prologue

    Good job!! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. The plot seems really good!! This is exactly the story I'm looking for. I like reading good work and I definetly ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The Zombie Effect

    Wow extremely GREAT!! I liked it a lot!! The title caught my eye and I LOVED IT!! Good job!! Keep up the great work!! I'll be following you because I ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Guardian Angel

    Oh gosh, you got me teared up! So sweet and so romantic!!! 'One person stuck out of the people. Her once bright colored clothes were stained dark red and she ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: You don't care

    I LOVE THIS!!! 'Just like Cinderella,If I run, take my shoe,And like for Snow White,The birds will take this song to you.Here I send you my echo: Boy, I love ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tiggy the Piggy

    Geez this was sad :( But I liked it a lot! How about instead of: 'I swallowed a lump down my throat and nodded' This: I swallowed the lump in ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Deep in Venom

    Interesting! I liked it :) It was very deep but a little bit confusing at the beginning but I think that just might be me. Keep up the good work ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Over The Wall

    Very good! This was a great and creative idea! I am looking forward to reading some other songs that you will write. 'There's something to be said for you With ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Publisher

    I liked this a lot! Great job!! It was a lot better than I expected it to be and I think this might be one of my favorite stories :). ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Oddities under an Office Block - Part 3

    Good job! I liked this a lot! I read the other ones and I think this is the best yet :) 'However, nobody did anything that required much energy at ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Scripts Re: The Princess and the Swineherd

    WOW! I want to see more scripts like this!! This should be a real play!! Great job!! The characters names are awesome! I liked the beginning :)Keep writing :)

    Aug 28, 2011


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe