User avatar

Nargles

  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    My list of "absolute favourites" is: 1. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein -the most beautiful, stunning and heartbreaking book I own. The characters are perfectly crafted and the writing ...

    Apr 26, 2014
  • Media Reviews Re: Most Emotional Book Ever

    I've read this book, and I do think it is good. A bit to romantic for me, but still a great read!

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I will tell you a story, it sucks but, hey, read it anyway!

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you go straight to the bookshop when at the shops instead of a clothes store. You know you're a writer when you get money ...

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry Discussion Re: -

    There was a tree, all leafy green. I climbed that tree and counted sheep. Then a fire came and burnt it to the size of my knee.

    May 9, 2012
  • Poetry Discussion Re: MARCH MADNESS Poetry Workshop!

    Sorry just realised i can't as am busy!!!! Really sorry and annoyed!!!

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Poetry Discussion Re: MARCH MADNESS Poetry Workshop!

    Am interest!!! have really just started getting into poetry and would love to learn more!!!!

    Mar 5, 2012


Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile.
— Anne Frank