User avatar

Nargles

  • Lounge, The Re: Kony!!!!! join up and stop this monster!!!

    Make a difference and join this forum!!!! Some of you may already know about Kony, the leader of a rebel gang in Africa. He has committed some terrible crimes against ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing newsletter.

    MMMEEEEEEE, i am subscribing!!!!

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 44 Canadian: 9 Egyptian: 1 1/2 British: 22 Filipino: 9 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 10 Irish: 2 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Someone bugging you?

    Yes someone is bugging me and that person is wait for it, wait for it, wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!! the mr men people!!!!!!!!!!

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    Boys: 59 Girls: 154

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Pencil or Keyboard?

    I like to get some ideas down on a notepad but generally I use a keyboard as it is so much quicker and I don't get hands cramps!

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Help Club (Come in, We're open.)

    hey! How long have you been on YWS?: not long a few weeks. What was your motivation for joining?: I think you know! it seems like a good idea to ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Films That Make You Cry

    Harry Potter 7 part 2 UP War Horse Bridge to Terrabithia Marley and Me Any movie where people/animals die really. I am such a woss!

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Why so much Twilight hate?

    I have read all the books and seen most of the movies and I don't hate it but I am not one of those crazy fans who are obsessed either. ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    suddenly the fish stopped doing the hula and started doing jazz hands to a bit of Madonna. He was busy showing of his flare that he didn't notice a shark ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    Nickname: Nargles Favourite book: Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Tomorrow series and heaps more! Favourite reading genre: Adventure, romance, fantasy Favourite author: Don't have one, I like them all Fav

    Feb 25, 2012


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae