Random avatar

NaramYesh

  • Art & Photography Re: garden of dead gods

    WOW. Amazing... where did you take these? They are spectacular. (No, really--where did you take these photos?) My grandmother's garden/yard. She has lots of old junk sitting around in it, ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: garden of dead gods

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Fall Down (Part 2 of 2)

    Awesome. I've only been on this site for a few days, but so far this is one of the best pieces I've read, along with Part 1. Loved your use ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fiend Kingdom: Darkness Stirring

    I liked this. Especially your descriptions of the fighting. I don't have any real advice other than maybe be a little more descriptive about the setting.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Hills of Elam

    Thanks for the reviews guys. I took some of your advice and tried to correct some commas, and make some of the sentences less wordy ( i get carried away ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Hills of Elam

    Thank ya for the kind reviews everybody. I've tried to cut out alot (though perhaps not all) of the descriptions and words that I felt were unneeded, as well as ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Irony's Sublimity: The Philine Quartet

    I really enjoy your elaborate style of writing (though perhaps it can be toned down a tiny bit by removing uneeded words). Good use of vocabulary, and interesting plot line. ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Los Malos (Chapter 3)

    I think you do a nice job with descriptions, and giving the overall story a decent flow. Your characters seem believable to me, which is good.

    Mar 27, 2008


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault