User avatar

Napier

  • Welcome Mat Re: New member here!

    Hey, welcome to YWS, glad you're making yourself comfortable :) Feel free to stalk me, and have fun :)

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Gasp! A grown up! Welcome to YWS! :)

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! :)

    Welcome to YWS! Call me Lightning, and feel free to stalk me. :) What to do? Damn write girl :) Also, welcome a lot of people like I'm doing to ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new here and I'm a nervous wreck

    hey- welcome to YWS! Don't worry, everyone is friendly here, none of us bite! A good tip is to look at other Welcome posts, and post a comment saying "hey ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi everyone i'm new!!!!!

    God damn it's a unicorn! Welcome to YWS- I'm pretty new too, so we should be friends, by deductive reasoning. So there. Anyway, feel free to stalk me and call ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Review Day is the day people review stuff! Fun!! Anyway, welcome to YWS! I'm pretty friendly, feel free to stalk me and call me Lightning! Or Steve. Or... Batman. O_o

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person here!

    Out- out brief candle!! Welcome to YWS- I'm friendly, so feel free to stalk me! :)

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello there Young Writers. I'm really glad to be part of this amazing community, I'm sure my future with this website will be a long and prosperous one! Sorry, that ...

    Mar 18, 2011


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard