User avatar

Napier

  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Clark: Third Period Potions and Poisons is pretty much the worst lesson in Superpower High. Third period, and I'm stuck in a steamy room that stinks to high hell, surrounded ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    K, I edited the post :)

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Crap! It's actually Mia- I think I jumped ahead of time a bit, and I forgot to mention the red hair. If you like I can edit that last bit ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Clark: After Second Period The one good thing you could affiliate with this school was the girls. The rest, damned abysmal- I got a buzz out of flying class, but ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    1st period- Mental Control: Advanced 2nd period-Massive/Possessive/Flying: Advanced 3rd period- Potions/Poisons: Advanced. 4th period-Fighting skills: Advanced 5th period-Lunch 6th period-Free Time I'

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kill a wizard (Accepting)

    Name : Alias Adrian Lecton Gender : Male Age : Unknown (estimated about 600) Class : Vampire Occupation : Head Doctor Personality : Charming and intelligent in public, narcissistic and ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kill a wizard (Accepting)

    I dibs a character- I won't do it all now, as I tried to do it earlier and my internet crashed halfway through, and I don't really have the time ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Thanks :) I hope it's not too dark. I also hope he doesn't seem God-modded- his powers are pretty extensive, but during the story, his spirit will definitely be taking ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Name/nickname: Clark Attengale/ The Wraith Power: Possessed by a spirit, so has the qualities of a ghost, though with human physicalities- flying, invisibility, phasing (going through walls) and posse

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: H.E.R.O. and H.I.V.E.

    Male HIVE dibs please!!!!

    Dec 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Twelve of Olympus

    Greek God/Godess- Ares, God of War Appearance- Chiselled face, though weather beaten and covered in battle scars, Ares is tall and strong, with long, wiry black hair and a constant ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Twelve of Olympus

    Could I have Ares, please, if no one has claimed him?

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Name Game

    My character's name is Andrew Demson. Andrew is a twisted Headmaster of a corrupt school that kills one student a term, in the name of sacrifice and justice. His son, ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    I will post Mad Hatter when the story requires it, if that's OK, unless anyone (ie Joker, as Mad Hatter is working for him) has a specific idea of something ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    Scarecrow My mask seemed to acknowledge me, slumped on a wooden chair by the door. It was a cold thing, like the head of a corpse but grinning with a ...

    Dec 5, 2011


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein