User avatar

Napier

  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Movie you have seen...

    It's got to be The Dark Knight for me. Heath Ledger was such a beautiful Joker, and it was everything Bat-fans wanted out of a Batman movie. I have a ...

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Your book in one line

    Basically, describe your books plot in one line, explaining either a character, the plot or the central theme. It can be more than one sentence but keep to one line. ...

    Jan 8, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Synthia Mountain Dew. I don't even know what I'm thinking anymore.

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Once upon a time on a dark and stormy night, deep in the ever-so-scary woods, a dark wizard was conjuring spells and creating an evil plan.

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Casting Your Characters

    Colin Strider- Bill Milner But maybe a little older. He's Will from Son of Rambow and the young Magneto in X-Men First Class. Both those films prove that he can ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    Woah. Just woah. I am literally stunned. That must be one damn good camera because the quality is amazing. That first one with the flower? Amazing. Really, I am at ...

    Mar 29, 2011


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)