User avatar

Napier

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I'd probably never do it myself, mainly because I'm not the sort of person to put myself in a position like that. But I think it's ultimately the couples choice, ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Heroes and Villains

    Which hero and villain from fiction, comics or film are you most like and why? Specify both a hero and a villain and be as imaginative and funny as you ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    Out comes Santa Clause! With a million candy canes!! *Inserts cup of tea*

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the Movie!

    Home Alone! Here's a tricky one.

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A World With One Religion

    I agree with you there; a revolution would inspire more revolutions down the line- if it can happen once it can happen again. Eventually humanity would begin to fall into ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A World With One Religion

    Would it work? Would it be better? Would it be an improvement if we were all Christian, all Muslim, all Atheist or all Agnostic? This isn't a "Well, I'm (insert ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Time

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread

    Well... you smell.

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Swagger jagger.

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread

    Please- do you really think leopards are green? Honestly.

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Have you ever met a YWSer?

    I've gotten two of my friends to join, and one friend persuaded me to join. It wasn't really persuasion just really: "You're a writer? Me too! Join this site, boy." ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    I think it's fine, but sexual relationships are a little too far, not simply because it's against the law, but because someone that age is simply not ready to bring ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do UFO's Exist?

    I think they are almost certainly aliens out there, but I doubt they've ever visited our planet. If evolution is anything to go by (which it probably is) the intelligent ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegetarianism/Veganism? With or against?

    I just don't really like vegetarians with a "holier-than-thou" attitude. If you're against animal cruelty, that's fine. If you're allergic, or it makes you feel ill, that's fine. If it's ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    Over-aggressive religions, Twilight, Batman and Robin and hipsters. Over-aggressive religions kinda speaks for itself, Twilight is just badly written and dull, Batman and Robin is just a shameful film

    Nov 21, 2011


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology