User avatar

Napier

  • Randomosity Re: Nicknames!

    Your nickname is Pandaman 3000 IV

    Jan 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hunger Games, Anyone? =)

    Oh, and Foxface. She was fun.

    Jan 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hunger Games, Anyone? =)

    I hate pretty much all the characters, but the story is great. Most of my favourites are minor characters like Effie and Cinna. Katniss just got on my nerves, how ...

    Jan 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christ's Youth

    Also remember that controversy often triggers popularity. Think of Life of Brian, probably one of the most controversial things to come out of the eighties. It offended quite a lot ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?

    Percy Jackson is all right, but it didn't have the plots and ideas Harry Potter did. Very interesting to see Greek Gods, but Riordan has really sold out by writing ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Valentines Day

    What do you guys think of it? Shameful consumerist by-product? Or a great way to ask someone out/ propose/ or just declare your love? Basically, discuss thoughts, feelings and any ...

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?

    Having finished the first book, I can assure you that my opinion on it has remind safely the same; dull and badly written. Just making it clear :wink:

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: English at school

    Essentially, what writing skills should be taught in school in regards to the English language? Creative writing? Persuasive writing? Letter and article writing? Or do you think studying books and ...

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?

    The debates will still be going on long after the franchises have finished; they won't stop simply because a few people on YWS agree on one of them.

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?

    The fundamentals are simply better in Harry Potter. Characters, plot, writing. Speaking as someone who is currently reading the first Twilight book, I can safely say that, just past halfway, ...

    Jan 20, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Hi, I'm 2012 and I'm new here.

    Can I just say: thanks so much for bringing pretty much the most amazing summer of movies... ever! Batman, Spider-Man AND The Avengers?! I love you.

    Jan 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    Batman and Robin. My. God. Can't believe this isn't on the list already. And why are people changing their fonts all of a sudden? It's pretty annoying.

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Best TV shows?

    Doctor Who Scrubs Big Bang Theory Death Note Sherlock Friends Batman: The Animated Series Monty Python Probably left out a few, but what the hey.

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Justin Beiber: 35. Twilight: 39. (-1) Harry Potter: 55. (+1) Miley Cyrus: 47. Hunger Games: 53. Vampire Diaries: 47 YWS: 56. Pretty Little Liars: 50. X-Men: 51. Books: 51. Pigs: ...

    Dec 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Nominations

    Hey there. Had this conversation with one of my YWS buddies who is also a real friend of mine, if you know what I mean, and I'd just like to ...

    Dec 11, 2011


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate