User avatar

Napier

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Opinions on Controversial Topics

    Refuting homosexuality is amoral. Abortion should be a choice. And... science!!! (Atheist here)

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is mankind bad?

    Evil doesn't exist- morality changes as the human race changes. I mean, most of the stuff being done thousands of years ago, we no longer do now, because it's considered ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever disliked a book you once enjoyed after rereading it?

    I dislike books in hindsight, really. Like, when I read them I really loved the Darren Shan books (Saga of Darren Shan and the Demonata), but looking back I know ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Pencil or Keyboard?

    Both. Handwriting feels nicer, but the computer is more organised. So, I'm getting into the habit of writing then typing.

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Kindles or books?

    So, do you you prefer the portable, light Kindle? Or the good-old-fashioned book? Vote and discuss.

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the Best Detective... EVER?

    And, I don't know why I didn't include Batman, he is a pretty darn good detective! Thank you, Shinobiinfinity!

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the Best Detective... EVER?

    I'm afraid you're all wrong. It's clearly Batman. World's Greatest Detective?

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hunger Games or Avengers?

    BATMAN!!!! Wait. HUNGER GAMES!!! Although, Batman will still be better.

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex! And death!

    Whhhhhyyy is this in Serious Discussion and Debate? But I digress.

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Vampires or Werewolves?

    Is this meant to be a debate, or just fans going "Vamps rulz!" or "WereWolvs pwn!". I'm sure werewolves would come a cropper in a debate against vampires; the fundamentals ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Vampires or Werewolves?

    But not Twilight vampires. Real vampires.

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What movies are you most looking forward to this year?

    The Hunger Games would probably be my most-anticipated, if I wasn't so sceptical about the book-to-film transitions. Obviously, Harry Potter is great, but recent additions like Percy Jackson and Cirqu

    Feb 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What movies are you most looking forward to this year?

    Self-explanatory; what is your most anticipated movie of 2012? Mine would have to be the superheroes, Dark Knight Rises, the Amazing Spider-Man and the Avengers.

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cannibalism in a desperate situation

    If I died on a desert island around friends, I'd be happy for them to eat me if that was the only way to survive. I wouldn't want to be ...

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lower the voting age?

    I think it should be done by school year, rather than age. So, in England, I think those entering college should be eligible to vote, so around 16-17, depending on ...

    Jan 30, 2012


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury