User avatar

Napier

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    Because it's too long and everyone was spelling it wrong! It's not BalydranLightening guys! It also fits my avatar more :3

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    Formerly BadlyDrawnLightning here!

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: *Attention All Poets* - Contest

    Is there a certain theme for the poem, or can it be about anything we like?

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vampires and Werewolves

    I'd be surprised if anyone thought vampires and werewolves were real, to be honest.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    Don't question it, just join in! BANANAS WHOOOOOOOOO!

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think it's perfectly fine up until the baby is sentient. Like, if teenage sex goes out of hand, then shame on then blah blah blah, but an abortion is ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Opinions on Controversial Topics

    I know this thread has moved on, but I just wanted to address ZLYF's points. WOW!! look on a broader spectrum, man. I’m not even living CLOSE to the americas. ...

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Opinions on Controversial Topics

    From history we learn that time and again, the minority were usually right. The minority were usually right?! First of all- when has Creationism ever been a minority. Do you ...

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Opinions on Controversial Topics

    ZLYF: You do know that evolution is a widely accepted view of the Church, namely the Catholic Church in Great Britain. Here's a Christian site which widely accepts evolution with ...

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 43 Canadian: 9 Egyptian: 1 1/2 British : 23 Filipino: 9 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 10 Irish: 2 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is mankind bad?

    Thanks Karzkin- firstly for backing up my point- couldn't have put it better myself- and secondly for bringing up something we should all remember. It is always Nazis, isn't it? ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Can I change my signature?

    Thanks a lot, I thought I was missing something :)

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Can I change my signature?

    Sorry if this question has already been answered- just wondering if this feature has been added yet. Is there something I've missed, or am I being impatient? ;) Thanks...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is mankind bad?

    The idea of evil is a ridiculous one; certain people just have different "rules of morality", as it were. You're not evil if you agree with the death penalty (which ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Which three things would you like to have in prison?

    A rock hammer, a poster of Rita Hayworth and Morgan Freeman.

    Mar 2, 2012


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White