User avatar

Napier

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fanfiction?

    Satan: Good points regarding the Doctor Who books, but you should remember that they're most likely commissioned by the BBC to keep interest in fans who are waiting for the ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    a person's a person, no matter how small. But how far would you go? Would you say, for instance, that every single sperm cell has the right to life? I ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    ...or struggle relentlessly with a child with a disorder. I mentioned it briefly, I thought it was what you were responding to. I apologise if it wasn't, but I think ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Chicken or the Egg?

    If we take evolution as fact, then they would have evolved together, or at least very close to simultaneously. If we're talking about specifically the chicken egg, it may be ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fanfiction?

    Basically a section to debate on the pros and cons of fanfics. I personally hate it. Character creation is a huge part of writing, and if you're stealing another's characters ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    Kyllorac, I think you're reading into the wrong part of my argument. I'm not saying all abortions are justified, I'm saying that not all of them aren't , if that ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    There have been ultrasounds taken during abortions, of the baby fighting. If the baby is fighting, it obviously does not want to be killed, so that, in my opinion, is ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    A baby, are you kidding me? Why would I choose, I don't know, a dog or something over a human child ?

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Say NoTo Processed School Foods!

    If you don't like your school meals, why not make a damn sandwich? It's probably cheaper (I don't know how expensive your school meals are) to buy a month's supply ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Thread of Awesomeness

    Batman. AWESOME!

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion is wrong

    "Babies" being killed in early abortions are no more sentient than millions of sperm being killed during conception. Why isn't anyone complaining about that? If people were really against sperm ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    *Mutual Joker-love high five*

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    If he existed, sure, but he's one of my fave characters and I just love the gif too much.

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    Rid myself of the Joker? I think not! ;)

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    The Joker's real name (in the '89 film and the animated series, at least) is Jack Napier, just goes with my avatar ^^

    Mar 19, 2012


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma