-
Re: What movies are you most looking forward to this year?
The Hunger Games would probably be my most-anticipated, if I wasn't so sceptical about the book-to-film transitions. Obviously, Harry Potter is great, but recent additions like Percy Jackson and Cirqu
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: What movies are you most looking forward to this year?
Self-explanatory; what is your most anticipated movie of 2012? Mine would have to be the superheroes, Dark Knight Rises, the Amazing Spider-Man and the Avengers.
Feb 3, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
Creepy but... awesome ^^ 9/10
Jan 31, 2012 -
Re: Cannibalism in a desperate situation
If I died on a desert island around friends, I'd be happy for them to eat me if that was the only way to survive. I wouldn't want to be ...
Jan 31, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
Hell, no fool! The only winner here is me!!
Jan 31, 2012 -
Re: Lower the voting age?
I think it should be done by school year, rather than age. So, in England, I think those entering college should be eligible to vote, so around 16-17, depending on ...
Jan 30, 2012 -
Re: Nicknames!
Your nickname is Pandaman 3000 IV
Jan 29, 2012 -
Re: Hunger Games, Anyone? =)
Oh, and Foxface. She was fun.
Jan 29, 2012 -
Re: Hunger Games, Anyone? =)
I hate pretty much all the characters, but the story is great. Most of my favourites are minor characters like Effie and Cinna. Katniss just got on my nerves, how ...
Jan 29, 2012 -
Re: Help Writing a Surgery Scene
Watch a lot of hospital drama shows and don't be afraid of the gory ones! Also, research a bit into Biology, namely the area in which the operation is taking ...
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Christ's Youth
Also remember that controversy often triggers popularity. Think of Life of Brian, probably one of the most controversial things to come out of the eighties. It offended quite a lot ...
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?
Percy Jackson is all right, but it didn't have the plots and ideas Harry Potter did. Very interesting to see Greek Gods, but Riordan has really sold out by writing ...
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Valentines Day
What do you guys think of it? Shameful consumerist by-product? Or a great way to ask someone out/ propose/ or just declare your love? Basically, discuss thoughts, feelings and any ...
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?
Having finished the first book, I can assure you that my opinion on it has remind safely the same; dull and badly written. Just making it clear :wink:
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: English at school
Essentially, what writing skills should be taught in school in regards to the English language? Creative writing? Persuasive writing? Letter and article writing? Or do you think studying books and ...
Jan 22, 2012
