User avatar

Napier

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is mankind bad?

    The idea of evil is a ridiculous one; certain people just have different "rules of morality", as it were. You're not evil if you agree with the death penalty (which ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Which three things would you like to have in prison?

    A rock hammer, a poster of Rita Hayworth and Morgan Freeman.

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Opinions on Controversial Topics

    Refuting homosexuality is amoral. Abortion should be a choice. And... science!!! (Atheist here)

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is mankind bad?

    Evil doesn't exist- morality changes as the human race changes. I mean, most of the stuff being done thousands of years ago, we no longer do now, because it's considered ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever disliked a book you once enjoyed after rereading it?

    I dislike books in hindsight, really. Like, when I read them I really loved the Darren Shan books (Saga of Darren Shan and the Demonata), but looking back I know ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Beginning the Beginning

    Try not to start with a big long paragraph- short and snappy is always the way. So, if your character has just grown a tentacle out of her head, going ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Pencil or Keyboard?

    Both. Handwriting feels nicer, but the computer is more organised. So, I'm getting into the habit of writing then typing.

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Kindles or books?

    So, do you you prefer the portable, light Kindle? Or the good-old-fashioned book? Vote and discuss.

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the Best Detective... EVER?

    And, I don't know why I didn't include Batman, he is a pretty darn good detective! Thank you, Shinobiinfinity!

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the Best Detective... EVER?

    I'm afraid you're all wrong. It's clearly Batman. World's Greatest Detective?

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hunger Games or Avengers?

    BATMAN!!!! Wait. HUNGER GAMES!!! Although, Batman will still be better.

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex! And death!

    Whhhhhyyy is this in Serious Discussion and Debate? But I digress.

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Vampires or Werewolves?

    Is this meant to be a debate, or just fans going "Vamps rulz!" or "WereWolvs pwn!". I'm sure werewolves would come a cropper in a debate against vampires; the fundamentals ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Vampires or Werewolves?

    But not Twilight vampires. Real vampires.

    Feb 6, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City

    Really want to continue this, I know the re-working of YWS has been a bit of a pain. There's been a Joker post- are you guys waiting on me for ...

    Feb 4, 2012


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero