User avatar

Napier

  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Clark: After Second Period The one good thing you could affiliate with this school was the girls. The rest, damned abysmal- I got a buzz out of flying class, but ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    1st period- Mental Control: Advanced 2nd period-Massive/Possessive/Flying: Advanced 3rd period- Potions/Poisons: Advanced. 4th period-Fighting skills: Advanced 5th period-Lunch 6th period-Free Time I'

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Opinions on Controversial Topics

    I know this thread has moved on, but I just wanted to address ZLYF's points. WOW!! look on a broader spectrum, man. I’m not even living CLOSE to the americas. ...

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Research Re: Trespassing

    Does this help at all? Can kind of imagine this, but with a whole bar and a cinema system and stuff. So basically posh, but with technology and luxuries as ...

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Opinions on Controversial Topics

    From history we learn that time and again, the minority were usually right. The minority were usually right?! First of all- when has Creationism ever been a minority. Do you ...

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Opinions on Controversial Topics

    ZLYF: You do know that evolution is a widely accepted view of the Church, namely the Catholic Church in Great Britain. Here's a Christian site which widely accepts evolution with ...

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Homework Help Re: The quality of 'verity'!

    Verified? Hmm- tricky.

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kill a wizard (Accepting)

    Name : Alias Adrian Lecton Gender : Male Age : Unknown (estimated about 600) Class : Vampire Occupation : Head Doctor Personality : Charming and intelligent in public, narcissistic and ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kill a wizard (Accepting)

    I dibs a character- I won't do it all now, as I tried to do it earlier and my internet crashed halfway through, and I don't really have the time ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 43 Canadian: 9 Egyptian: 1 1/2 British : 23 Filipino: 9 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 10 Irish: 2 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is mankind bad?

    Thanks Karzkin- firstly for backing up my point- couldn't have put it better myself- and secondly for bringing up something we should all remember. It is always Nazis, isn't it? ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Can I change my signature?

    Thanks a lot, I thought I was missing something :)

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Can I change my signature?

    Sorry if this question has already been answered- just wondering if this feature has been added yet. Is there something I've missed, or am I being impatient? ;) Thanks...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Thanks :) I hope it's not too dark. I also hope he doesn't seem God-modded- his powers are pretty extensive, but during the story, his spirit will definitely be taking ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Name/nickname: Clark Attengale/ The Wraith Power: Possessed by a spirit, so has the qualities of a ghost, though with human physicalities- flying, invisibility, phasing (going through walls) and posse

    Mar 3, 2012


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders