User avatar

Napier

  • Archive Re: The Grand Heist (Started)

    Could I have the Genius please? I'll do a longer post tomorrow, when I've got more time, and my laptop isn't being temperamental. :)

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Sorry, I know I should have posted, I've just got a lot going on today. I'll continue it tomorrow, if that's all right? :)

    Mar 11, 2012
  • General Articles Re: Annoying Qualities of Boys

    By judging most of them, I would say they are bossy and untidy. Every boy imagine themselves as a powerful leader. Boys are always messed up with themselves and their ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • General Articles Re: Annoying Qualities of Boys

    I miss the time when feminism meant women equality, rather than women domination.

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vampires and Werewolves

    I'd be surprised if anyone thought vampires and werewolves were real, to be honest.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Clark: Fourth Period Aww, crap. I knew I was going to pummel her now- my powers were far too strong and unpredictable. That fireball hurt, but I was no where ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    Don't question it, just join in! BANANAS WHOOOOOOOOO!

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Clark: Fourth Period I wasn't fighting a girl, no sir. She was good, but this was the first day- it's easy to beat a time on your first day of ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Timelords of Gallifrey---Accepting.

    Name: The Master Age: 500 Appearance: Personality: Quiet and restrained for much of the time, The Master is often in deep thought. He's very opinionated, and will verbally attack anyone ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Clark: Third Period The girl was back in class; she sat in front of me with a slouch, that fiery hair of hers cascading onto her chair. I could almost ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Timelords of Gallifrey---Accepting.

    Could I have the Master please! Posting before I make his profile, just in case someone steals him while I'm writing it. ^^

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Clark: Third Period Potions and Poisons is pretty much the worst lesson in Superpower High. Third period, and I'm stuck in a steamy room that stinks to high hell, surrounded ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    K, I edited the post :)

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Crap! It's actually Mia- I think I jumped ahead of time a bit, and I forgot to mention the red hair. If you like I can edit that last bit ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think it's perfectly fine up until the baby is sentient. Like, if teenage sex goes out of hand, then shame on then blah blah blah, but an abortion is ...

    Mar 7, 2012


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye