-
Re: Who Watches the Watchmen?
Name: John Smith (He either changed his name, or doesn't reveal his real name) Superhero identity: Anonymous Age: 38 (But unknown to anyone other than himself) Gender: Male Abilities (Doesn't ...
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread
*Mutual Joker-love high five*
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: The Grand Heist DT
Confirmation here! Can't wait to hear plot ideas and such ^^
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread
If he existed, sure, but he's one of my fave characters and I just love the gif too much.
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread
Rid myself of the Joker? I think not! ;)
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread
The Joker's real name (in the '89 film and the animated series, at least) is Jack Napier, just goes with my avatar ^^
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread
Because it's too long and everyone was spelling it wrong! It's not BalydranLightening guys! It also fits my avatar more :3
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread
Formerly BadlyDrawnLightning here!
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: The Grand Heist (Started)
Dominic The first stage of the operation apparently consisted of several madcap personalities flying around the house, a mug of steaming coffee in one hand, attempting wildly to get done ...
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)
Clark: Dorm She was folding her arms across a pink, frilly dress and I finally got it. "Oh!", I exclaimed, looking as interested as I could. "Yeah, that's great- suits ...
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: The Grand Heist (Started)
Name: Dominic Benton Gender: Male Age: 58 Nationality: English Position: Genius Appearance: (Pictures allowed) History: (Include criminal activities before hand, family, and motivations for the heist)
Mar 15, 2012 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
10/10 YOU sir, are a gentleman.
Mar 14, 2012 -
Re: Synergy (accepting)
Could I reserve a Stealth Master and a Catastrophe Fledgling, please?
Mar 14, 2012 -
Re: *Attention All Poets* - Contest
Is there a certain theme for the poem, or can it be about anything we like?
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)
I was glad Mia was in high spirits again. When I took her to the medical room, some treatment from the Nurse (possessing incredible healing powers- a rarity, these days) ...
Mar 12, 2012
