User avatar

Napier

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Soulsword, Chapter 1 Part 1

    You wrote this in a rush? Wow- this writing is top notch, lovely descriptions and the main character is introduced well. One thing I think that should be made a ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Colin Strider Chapter Two

    The two friends arrived at their mediocre school just after eight o’clock. St Luke's Secondary School was a complex of low, concrete buildings that seemed to throw the grey day ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anti Amnesia - Chapter 1

    I really like it! Description is fantastic, the events are clear and the fast pacing works really well. You've built up a great, strong and determined character- she doesn't say ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Captain Guido (Chapter One)

    I love it. The introduction is really good; sets the tone of the story, and introduces the character of the surgeon very well. The character of the Count is, to ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello there Young Writers. I'm really glad to be part of this amazing community, I'm sure my future with this website will be a long and prosperous one! Sorry, that ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Colin Strider Chapter One

    Colin Strider was dreaming. Again. This recurring dream had been gnawing away at his mind for the past month now. A blur of images clambered through his mind, clouded with ...

    Mar 17, 2011


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson