User avatar

Napier

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Colin Strider Chapter Three

    Which lines did you mean? "You know what, Zacharias? I think he does." or "So, yeah- chapter three for the win!" etc? The creature talks to himself as he is ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The UnBible: The Old Testament: The Book of Gensis

    Ha! This is brilliant, lovely quick read to cheer me up! Your writing is great, both the characters of Adam and Eve have been described as very strong characters, even ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Inside of a Star [Chapter One]

    Jesus- demons! Love it, love the descriptions, beautiful writing- you have such a way with words! I think some of the sentences could be shortened slightly, for example at the ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, uh, hey guys

    Hey hey, welcome to YWS :) Feel free to stalk me and ask me any questions

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The words are only rain.

    Wow, this is seriously amazing. Lovely, powerful imagery- you have the makings of an expert poet! I think that maybe the words in italics (trust me, I found this idea, ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    Woah. Just woah. I am literally stunned. That must be one damn good camera because the quality is amazing. That first one with the flower? Amazing. Really, I am at ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So I like you

    Wow, this is really beautiful. :) You. Are. Amazing. At. Poetry. Please keep writing, for the good of the world!

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku #1

    Wow- nothing to complain here (except, yeah maybe the syllables). But seriously, you have a great talent with writing haiku's. These are all really lovely. :)

    Mar 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alone

    Woah- that last bit was damn tense. Lovely short read to- um... give me nightmares. You're have a great skill for creating tension- short sentences gives a great sense of ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Masks We Wear

    "We all wear masks- metaphorically speakiiiiing" (If you haven't seen The Mask, ignore this comment.) Lovely writing, lovely imagery; overall, basically just a lovely poem. Lots of harsh truth in ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The meaning of life

    This is really sweet- you have a great nack for poetry! Your writing is powerful, and I like the repetition used at the beginning of lines. One thing I would ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Colin Strider Chapter Three

    “This is a joke right?” said Colin, exasperated. “What do you mean open a wormhole? I’m going mad, aren’t I? This is all some crazy hallucination!” He collapsed on the ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try to ignore that I've been here more than a year :)

    *Whispers to oneself* Why is she pretending to be new? *Oneself replies* Just play along fool! Hey hey n000000b, welcome to YWS! Stalk me and whatevs :)

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Wave Rolls In

    Hey, welcome to YWS. :) Can't wait to read some of your poetic works. :)

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiee everyone!!

    Hey, welcome to YWS! :) Feel free to stalk me and ask me anything. :)

    Mar 29, 2011


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"