User avatar

Napier

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clown in the dark

    Yuck- this kind of amazing, vivid description is the kind of thing that would make me reluctant to drink, in fear of a gruesome hangover like this! I love how ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Colin Strider Chapter Two

    Damn- I didn't notice that. Thanks, I will make amendments.

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: War

    I remember this poem! Ahem. I really like it- it's really smooth and easy to read; actually quite beautiful how the structure is lay out. The rhyme scheme is great ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Colin Strider Chapter Five

    “Can you reach it?” Colin stretched and contorted his arms and hands towards his back. The rope cut into his wrists, rubbing them near-raw. His fingers brushed the top of ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Colin Strider Chapter Four

    Colin woke from the nightmare with perspiration dripping down every inch of his body. The dream had caused a restless sleep even under heavy sedation, and, with the physical appearance ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Etched

    Thanks- my allegiance really lies with story telling in prose; this was simply scribbled for an English assignment, but your words are both helpful and encouraging. :)

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    I am writing a novel, but I felt obliged to click the Pat Buchanan option.

    Jul 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Perfection

    Woah, man, this was werid- and I like it! Luckily I was eating a bowl of Weetabix and milk, otherwise I would have been parched, old bean! Your description of ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Left 4 Dead - The Beginning

    I really like this- as a rule I don't really like fanfiction, but you've done some seriously good stuff with this piece. The beginning is great- he's pissed off because ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Etched

    Thanks a lot, man. I agreed with you on the "and" front, a few of those would definitely make it smoother, thanks. :)

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Etched

    Clatter, clatter Gun shells hit the floor And gun bullets tear the air Screaming Ripping the wind and Distorting the breeze. Ten hit a soldier, An enemy, And betrayer. He ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Noobish Greetings. 'Nuff said.

    Teehee n00b! Have a follow, write some stuff and enjoy! Hope you get some nice comments on your writing!

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    This was great! A fantastic message given in a very humorous way, this made me smile a lot. My only nitpick: I think the line "What's worse?" breaks up the ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The UnBible: The New Testament: The Book of Luke

    This is actually really sad! It's so good that you can write sad, for want of a better word, stuff and still have the tone of a character's voice- this ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Broken Spirits

    This is REALLY good- great language and such and it really intrigues me. Are the BEEPs at the end an alarm clock- is this a dream? Great stuff. Just a ...

    May 4, 2011


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11