User avatar

Napier

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Libraeon

    Starting a story with the death of a character is incredibly clever; it leaves room for a lot of character development (characters turning from moping, grieving so-and-so's into strong willed ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Does Money Equal Happiness?

    I've always found this question very intriguing, and I had a chance to answer it properly in a recent school project. Any thoughts and arguments on this subject would be ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Death's eye I

    Hey, pal, I'm here to review your piece! So first of all; you're pretty good! Good action, it's interesting and the flow is pretty good. The only nitpicks I have ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Going From New-York To California

    This a a story with lots of potential that hasn't really been realised yet. There is nowt much else I can say really, when all that I think should happen ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Comment

    Ooh, gruesome, I like it! You have the ability to conjure great lyrical stories, keep at it! There could have been some extra measures taken to ensure it "looks the ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On the run

    This was horrible! You're writing; pretty good! But the ideas! You have a good hand with cringe-worthy writing! It is a bit short. It could have used more description to ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Colin Strider Chapter Four

    Thanks a lot! Regrettably, I've done a major edit of this chapter, and the warehouse section has been cut out, but your advice is immensely useful, with grammar, common sense ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a newbie

    Welcome to YWS! Trust me, it's a great site :)

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um, Hi *smiles shyly*

    Hey there! welcome to the site, hoping to see loads of writing from you in the near future :)

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello~

    Well, writing for that long is certain to give you an edge! Enjoy the site!

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New and Lost

    Hi is fine! Hi is good! Can't go wrong with Hi. welcome to YWS and enjoy! :)

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: :D;

    Evil Nyan cat? O_O Follow! Welcome to YWS- make yourself at home!

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: He-Man: Burden of a Hero Chapter 1

    Freaking majestic! Wow- you should write more my friend- you're damn good at it! Why didn't you tell us? This is very descriptive- you've already shown us that your description ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Dead Space - Security (Chapter One and Two)

    You know I usually oppose fanfiction (Davethepenquin is wrong, by the way, I find that fanfiction has the ability to hinder creativity. As a first story, I think that writers ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Attracted?

    Attracted? To a damn good (and modest) poet? :D You betcha- welcome to YWS!

    Jul 14, 2011


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye