User avatar

Napier

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fanfiction?

    Satan: Good points regarding the Doctor Who books, but you should remember that they're most likely commissioned by the BBC to keep interest in fans who are waiting for the ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    a person's a person, no matter how small. But how far would you go? Would you say, for instance, that every single sperm cell has the right to life? I ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    ...or struggle relentlessly with a child with a disorder. I mentioned it briefly, I thought it was what you were responding to. I apologise if it wasn't, but I think ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Chicken or the Egg?

    If we take evolution as fact, then they would have evolved together, or at least very close to simultaneously. If we're talking about specifically the chicken egg, it may be ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fanfiction?

    Basically a section to debate on the pros and cons of fanfics. I personally hate it. Character creation is a huge part of writing, and if you're stealing another's characters ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Research Re: Character description

    Describe how they talk when they talk, describe how they walk when they walk, describe how they eat when they... you get the idea. And it's all right to do ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    Kyllorac, I think you're reading into the wrong part of my argument. I'm not saying all abortions are justified, I'm saying that not all of them aren't , if that ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    There have been ultrasounds taken during abortions, of the baby fighting. If the baby is fighting, it obviously does not want to be killed, so that, in my opinion, is ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    A baby, are you kidding me? Why would I choose, I don't know, a dog or something over a human child ?

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Say NoTo Processed School Foods!

    If you don't like your school meals, why not make a damn sandwich? It's probably cheaper (I don't know how expensive your school meals are) to buy a month's supply ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Thread of Awesomeness

    Batman. AWESOME!

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Who Watches the Watchmen?

    Anonymous "Get your filthy hands off of her, you damn punk." The voice appeared from nowhere and the common mugger leapt of the girl and dropped her handbag. He was ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion is wrong

    "Babies" being killed in early abortions are no more sentient than millions of sperm being killed during conception. Why isn't anyone complaining about that? If people were really against sperm ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Could I just ask why Haymitch, Effie, Finnick and Gale are mentors in the 65th Hunger Games?

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Who Watches the Watchmen?

    Sorry, I know I posted way too early. Most of the storybooks I've done are kind of fizzed out, so forgive me if I seem eager!

    Mar 22, 2012


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality