User avatar

Napier

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    ChristmasKitty

    Dec 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City

    Hey, is Batgirl meant to be posting? Remember, the rest of us can't do nowt 'till after the heroes have posted.

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I'd probably never do it myself, mainly because I'm not the sort of person to put myself in a position like that. But I think it's ultimately the couples choice, ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Heroes and Villains

    Which hero and villain from fiction, comics or film are you most like and why? Specify both a hero and a villain and be as imaginative and funny as you ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Satan's Secretary

    Hey there! I've already told you how great I found this; you've put a lot of humour into it, which is appreciated in a short story about Hell, and I ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Sorry, no :( We do ours quite late, unfortunately. TUBM is now in awe of my avatar because he/she loves Batman.

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    Out comes Santa Clause! With a million candy canes!! *Inserts cup of tea*

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Dream Once Srouded

    This was such a great poem; proof that you don't always need a rhyme scheme in poetry. The ideas and imagery you used were fantastic, and the whole thing flowed ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    I will post Mad Hatter when the story requires it, if that's OK, unless anyone (ie Joker, as Mad Hatter is working for him) has a specific idea of something ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    Scarecrow My mask seemed to acknowledge me, slumped on a wooden chair by the door. It was a cold thing, like the head of a corpse but grinning with a ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    Name: The Mad Hatter Age: 45 Gender: Male Rank: Villain Allegiance: Joker (and the Scarecrow) Appearance: A very short, but thin and sickly man, Jervis Tetch has gaunt features with ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Literary Fantasies

    I'm really sad that this isn't longer. It was a pretty nifty tribute to some classic fiction, and the first verse was especially beautiful. Loving the subtle repetition and the ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook-Chapter 1

    Hey there! This was really enjoyable with some great ideas, but I think it could benefit from a bit of editing. First of all, the chat sections were a little ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, guys! I'm new here :)

    Hey there! Feel free to follow me, request reviews and PM me to ask me any questions. I'll always be happy to oblige. See ya round!

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello and I am new!

    Hello there and how the devil are you? Feel free to follow me and PM me for any questions you might have, or requests for reviews on any posts! :)

    Dec 2, 2011


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein